*All policies and waivers must be completed and signed before the gymnast can join the class.
*Parents are responsible for their own children while they are in the lobby area and are not permitted on the gym floor at any time. This is for the safety of all children. You must always have a phone number for us to contact you
*Children are not allowed in the gym without an instructor and must ask permission to leave the gym floor for any reason. No running or gymnastics in the lobby, please. We have an entire gym for that, kids. Thank you!
*All hair shoulder length or longer MUST be tied up securely.
*NO jewelry, socks, loose clothing, food, drinks or chewing gum allowed in the gym area!
*Leotards or footless tights are required for all girls gymnastics classes.
*Elastic waistband shorts and a tucked in T-shirt are required for all boys gymnastics classes. No jeans, belts, buttons, zippers or hoodies allowed.
*Exper-Tiess Gymnastics For All is not responsible for any lost items.
*ALL of our instructors are safety certified.
IMPROPER ATTIRE CAN BE A SAFETY HAZARD TO THE CHILD AS WELL AS THE SPOTTER
- Tuition is due by the AUTOCHARGE DATE before every session.
- A credit card number must be on file to be used for overdue payments.
- No credit card needed if you pay in full.
- 50% deposit for all class registrations and final payment MUST be made by the 9th week of the session.
- $40 annual registration/insurance fee.
- There will be a $25 charge for any returned checks or declined credit cards.
- All missed classes may be made up by making arrangements with the desk. Please do not arrive without scheduling.
- Students must CURRENTLY BE ENROLLED to receive a makeup and is only available within the current session. Your child’s current class cannot count as a makeup.
- Makeups are a courtesy, not an obligation. Please make your best effort to attend every class.
- Makeups are only scheduled once and are according to availability. No makeups for makeups.
- We will pro-rate tuition for all new students if more than two classes are missed.
- Please watch Channel 12 News. Exper-Tiess Gymnastics For All will follow the Three Village & the Connequot School District closings for morning classes.
- At 12:00, the conditions will be reassessed for afternoon and evening classes and updates will be promptly posted on the home page.
- Please call our office at (631) 285- 3002 if you have any additional questions regarding the status of your class.
* Go to our Facebook page @Exper-Tiess Gymnastics For All or Instagram @expertiessgym for updates.
- NO refunds will be given after the first day of class or for any missed classes.
- If they are absent due to prolonged illness, you may apply the tuition towards the next session.